Manufactures thin film products in accordance with established procedures and standards by performing the following duties. Ability to perform standard scientific and chemical tests in all areas of the lab to assure delivery of thin film products in an accurate and timely fashion using proper safety precautions. Accountable to perform up to three operations proficiently within six months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines. *
- Performs spot checks of product to ensure adherence to approved quality standards. *
- Supports the operations by creating kits and closing work orders out. *
- Notifies management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.*
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations. *
- Completes assigned tasks in accordance with company quality standards
- Maintains work area in a neat and clean fashion.*
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Present information effectively in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. (desired)
Thin film process training (desired)
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities
- Ability to follow a detailed mechanical outline drawing
- Time management
- Oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently up to three jobs
- Perform inspections of process lab technician work
- Training of process lab technicians
- Good organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Photolithography equipment
- Plating bath equipment
- Chemical etching equipment
- Vaper deposition equipment
- Dicing equipment
- Ohm meter
- Employee is regularly required to sit long hours.
- Use both hands.
- Talk or hear.
- Employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Required to work with/around fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals or airborne particles.
- Frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
- Occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
XMA Corporation positions require use of information, which is subject to the international Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. “Green Card Holder”) Political
Asylee, or Refugee.
All positions are subject to a satisfactory pre-offer background check and a satisfactory post-offer drug screen.
XMA Corporation will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants who are Veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use the company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the XMA HR Department.