The Marketing Communications Specialist plays a pivotal role in shaping XMA Corporation’s brand
identity and connecting with our target audiences both online and offline. The incumbent is responsible
for crafting and executing compelling communication strategies across various marketing channels,
ensuring brand consistency in all mediums, and measuring and analyzing market research and
effectiveness to continually improve strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop engaging content to use across several marketing channels, including website, social
media, email campaigns, brochures, press releases, and more.
- Collaborates with the sales team to develop relevant branding messages that compliments
emerging and existing market trends and demands.
- Guards the integrity of our brand identity by ensuring consistency across all communication
- Build and nurture relationships with media outlets, draft and publish press releases, and manage
- Launch and maintain effective email marketing campaigns through the Company’s CRM to
nurture leads and retain customers.
- Prepares, promotes, and attends annual industry tradeshows by developing event content,
ordering promotional merchandise, coordinating with tradeshow vendors, and staffing the
- Conduct market research to identify growth opportunities, gauge competition, and stay abreast of
- Regularly monitor and report performance of marketing campaigns, using data-driven insights to
continually improve marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with external partners such as Company distributors to create content and product
templates for new product releases.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative ideas.
- Design sensibility for visual content and branding materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong strategic mindset.
- Effective project management.
- Successful relationship building.
- Excellent market research and analytical skills.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities; however, the incumbent must be able to
build and maintain effective and credible relationships with key stakeholders and across all areas
of the business.
- Effective communication is key in this role.
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach
with hands and arms.
- This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability
to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Moderate travel may be required from time to time as job duties demand.
Required Education and/or Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in CRM Software.
- Proficiency in design software such as Photoshop and Canva preferred.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
- Due to the nature of our business some positions may require US Citizenship.
- Employment is contingent upon the completion of background check, satisfactory to XMA Corporation,
passing a drug test, and execution of XMA’s Non-Solicitation, Confidentiality, and Inventions
- XMA Corporation organization is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate
against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis [“protected class”]
including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under
federal, state, or local law including the protected classes under New Hampshire law which are
- In New Hampshire, the following are each a protected class: age, sex (including pregnancy-related
conditions and sexual harassment), race, color, marital status (including civil union status), physical or
mental disability, religious creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic test results,
status as a smoker or non-smoker, and military membership (state and federal).
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.