Our assembly team is the cornerstone of our success! The Electro Mechanical Assembler is responsible for the assembly of mechanical components into sub-assemblies and finished assemblies. Work performed includes soldering utilizing a microscope, hand assembly, use of power tools, laser systems, and other assembly equipment.
- Assembles assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines. *
- Performs spot checks of product to ensure adherence to approved quality standards. *
- Assists in developing and implementing operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality. *
- Notifies management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions. *
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations. *
- Completes assigned tasks in accordance with company quality standards
- Maintains work area in a neat and clean fashion. *
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Technical Capacity.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities, however, may be asked to train level I Assemblers.
- Required to work with/around fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals or airborne particles.
- Frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
- Occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Employee is regularly required to sit long hours.
- Use both hands
- Talk or hear.
- Employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Torque wrenches
- Resistance soldering irons
- Drill press
- Ultrasonic cleaners
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position.
- Occasional overtime, including nights and weekends.
- No travel is expected for this position.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- J- STD- 001
- IPC- A- 610
- OSHA certifications
XMA-Omni Spectra® is committed to equal employment opportunity. Due to nature of our business
some positions may require US Citizenship.
Employment is contingent upon the completion of background check, satisfactory to XMA Corporation,
passing a drug test, and execution of XMA’s Non-Solicitation, Confidentiality, and Inventions