XMA Corporation currently has 2 available position, see below for details.
|Position Title: Accounting & HR Coordinator||Reports to: Director of Finance & Administration|
|Salary Range:||Revision: -|
|Status: Part Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt|
|The Accounting and Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for computerizing, classifying, recording, and verifying data in both the accounting and HR information system. This position will be responsible for timely and accurate payment of vendors, building key relationships with internal and external customers, and driving department efficiencies and automation.|
Duties and Responsibilities:
|1.||Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices, substantiating business transactions (Accounts Payable). Efficiently and accurate posts into accounting system and files for payment. *|
|2.||Prepares vouchers, checks, account statements, reports and other records and reviews them for accuracy. Submits to Financial Director or President for sign off and approval. *|
|3.||Prepares payroll and enters into online system, submitting 401(k) plan funding and reconciles all documentation. *|
|4.||Assists with data entry into HRIS, job postings and other projects for Finance, Human Resources and Directors.|
|5.||Reconciles and recommends resolution for report discrepancies and problems.|
|6.||Coordinates and prepares pertinent information for external accounting firm and auditors.|
|7.||Other duties as assigned.|
|· This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.|
|· This position does not require any specialized trainings or certifications.|
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Financial management and acumen.
· Ethical conduct.
· Time management.
· Analytical skills.
· ERP system experience preferred.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
XMA Corporation positions require use of information, which is subject to the international Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. “Green Card Holder”) Political Asylee, or Refugee.
All positions are subject to a satisfactory pre-offer background check and a satisfactory post-offer drug screen.
XMA Corporation will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants who are Veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use the company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the XMA HR Department.
Job Title: Materials Handler
Department: 2.1 OPS Shipping
Reports To: Assembly Lead
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: To ship, receive, and deliver supplies, materials and equipment, and maintain inventory control and records; perform related work.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Shipping and Receiving Typical Duties:
- Fills customer orders in accordance with sales orders and/or purchase orders, completes appropriate paperwork and places a copy with the product for shipment.
- Loads, unloads and transfers product, both manually and with equipment such a pallet jack, to designated areas in accordance with training procedures.
- Receives and unloads freight.
- Checks for damaged goods; verifies quantity and quality of order.
- Verifies items received with purchase order.
- Wraps, packages, and ships supplies.
- Completes international commercial invoices and certificates of origin (as required)
- Delivers and retrieves supplies to and from work or storage areas.
- Tags and issues supplies.
- Stocks product from incoming shipments, stock returns and manufacturing, in the appropriate warehouse locations and rotates inventory.
- May receive, store, and ship flammable, explosive or caustic and hazardous material.
- May assemble and move furniture.
Inventory Maintenance and Clerical Typical Duties:
- Oversees the timely and accurate kitting of all work orders for production and assists with kitting as necessary.
- Participates in physical inventories of warehouse and warehouse locations.
- Informs material control of all product discrepancies.
- Maintains inventory records by adding or deleting supplies as they are shipped or received.
- Operates a personal computer to access, enter, and correct information.
- Answers phones and e-mails, and provides information using customer service skills.
- May provide advice regarding supplies or property including price and availability.
- May prepare damage claims for supervisor's review and signature.
- May coordinate disposal of surplus property and manage records retention.
- Requires a valid driver's license.
- Requires some knowledge of electronic parts to procure, store and issue electronic inventory and supplies.
- Follows safety procedures in accordance with approved training and reports any dangerous conditions to a member of management immediately.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; MRP/EPR software such as; Infor, SAP, or Oracle; internet software; UPS Worldship software; FedEx ShipManager and DHL Online.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Pallet jack
· Two wheel hand cart
· Tape gun and machine
· Electronic scale
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
Proper packaging methods to ensure product safety in transit.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to work with/around fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals or airborne particles. The employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
XMA-Omni Spectra® is committed to equal employment opportunity. Due to nature of our business some positions may require US Citizenship.